dissabte, de desembre 29, 2007

LA ZEILA DIU

La Zeila ens constesta els comentaris que feu al block i diu:
Its been a previlege to know theFreixa family.You are all very nice and kind to me. My wish is thatthe Malaysian people had treated and will treat Santi and the wholeEspana team as good as you guys did whenever they come to play hockey here.I've check out the ATHC website the first time I found the blog. Its agreat blog by the way, although I don't understand spanish, I enjoyedlooking at all the pictures especially everything about hockey. It wasreally interesting to know that Santi's grandfather was the founder ofthe club and some of his uncles had played in the olympics.You wereone of them yes? Now I know why Santi is so good at playing hockeybecause all the Frexias family has been playing hockey for a reallylong time!Santi is a remarkable striker,he's goal was always beautifuland his penalty corner shot was always amazing.Its such an enjoymentto watch him play.Wish him all the best for the Beijing olympics.Well, I've attached some photos of me, there are some candid photos ofSanti during the Champions Trophy and the girl with Santi and MarcSalles is my office mate. So, hope to see Santi and the Espana teamagain in Malaysia soon.Wishing All the Freixa family a Happy New Year 2008 :)Zeila

2 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

Zehila I am the grand mother Santi I whis the best for you and your famili.The Friends Santi there are my friends . Un gran beso . Maria

Zeila ha dit...

Hi Maria, thank you for your lovely comment. I wish you and all your family the best in life too. Santi is a sweet guy. Hope you'll have a wonderful year in 2008. Un petó gran per a vostè també.